project.

The original building was built in 1891 by Francis Waldek from Waldried, on the place dating back to the foundation of the New Town commissioned by King Charles IV. at the end of the 14th century.The modern construction was completed in 1996 and includes a business unit, restaurant and more than 5,000 sqm office facilities.

facts & figures.

Completion

1996

Rentable Area

5000 m² ; 60 parking lots

Gross Floor Area

6.741 sqm

Investor

UBM Development AG

location.

Darex
Václavské nám. 837/11, 110 00

contact.