The original building was constructed in 1891 by Franz Waldek von Waldried in a place whose history dates back to the time when the New Town of Prague was created at the end of the 14th century. The modern building was completed in 1996 and includes a business unit, a restaurant in the basement and over 5,000 m² of office space on seven floors. An attractive glass atrium in the middle of the building is the attraction for every visitor.

facts and figures.

Completion

1996

Lettable Area

5,000m²

Gross Florr Area

6,741m²

Investor

UBM Development AG

Parking Slots

60
Darex
Václavské nám. 837/11, 110 00